Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4th Round National Enduro

Sunday April 22, 2012 West Point, TN.
This was my first race on the 310 Husky. My new bike is fast and I really like the power. It rained the Friday before the race and Saturday was a cool and windy day. The track was perfect for racing conditions. There were a couple muddy sections but nothing to worry about. I was on minute 18 and felt better than the previous round. During the first test I got off to a slow start getting use to the bike. Test two and six were my best. At the end of test three I broke off my clutch lever and had to replace it at the reset this was my only big mistake of the day. Test six I tried to ride hard to make up time and move up in position. I ended up 6 seconds out of third and 40 from second. I finished 4th in the open A class and 30th overall.  I would like to thank my sponsors for everything they do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment