Tuesday, February 7, 2017

NEPG Round #1 National Enduro 2017

February 5, 2017 - Round #1 - Wedgefield, SC

The temperature for race weekend was a lot cooler than what we had during the week. Sunday morning came and I was ready to get out there and see where I was at. My first test I had a little arm pump, but got through it and put it behind me. I rode a lot better the rest of the test. Test 5 & 6 were hard to see the trail because of my early minute. The pine needles were thick and I got lost a few times. All in all I had a great time. The trail conditions were awesome and the weather was perfect. The dirt had just the right amount of moisture. This was my best Sumter race to date. I finished 1st in my 30A class, 1st in Overall A, and 44th out of 721 riders.

I would like to thank all my sponsors for all their help and my family for all they do before, during, and after my races. Now to keep the ball rolling and put my bike back on top for Round 2 in Florida.


 
 

Remember keep it between the trees!!

@Moose Racing @Keytime Motorsports @Enduro Engineering @Kenda @ NitroMousse @Seat Concepts @Checkpoint Offroad @Bel-Ray @HBD @DirtTricks @Braking @Acerbis @FMF @SMITH @IMS @Leatte @GPR @EVS @G2 @Twinair

No comments:

Post a Comment