Monday, May 1, 2017

NEPG Round #3 National Enduro 2017

April 30, 2017 - Round #3 - Forest Hill, LA

Louisiana was a race most people want to forget! Around 10 O'clock the skies started to light up with lightning and thunder. In the course of two or three hours we got around 4 inches of rain. Everyone was worried that the forest service was going to cancel the race. The club scrambled and did some re-routing in the morning and shortened the event to keep it going. Every section had its challenges but I was able to keep it on two wheels all day and push when I could to ride smart. I was able to come away with a win in my class and 24th overall. I would like to thank everyone for all their help and support to keep me going and doing well.

Remember keep it between the trees!!

@Moose Racing @Keytime Motorsports @Enduro Engineering @Kenda @ NitroMousse @Seat Concepts @Checkpoint Offroad @Bel-Ray @HBD @DirtTricks @Braking @Acerbis @FMF @SMITH @IMS @Leatte @GPR @EVS @G2 @Twinair

No comments:

Post a Comment