Sunday, April 15, 2018

2018 NEPG National Enduro - Round #3 Lynnville, IN


Event: National Enduro
Event Date: April 15, 2018
Series: NEPG
Location: Lynnville, IN
Results:   AA Class =  8th    Overall =  34th
Track Conditions: Wet and muddy
Comments: The Red Fox National Enduro was a muddy race. Besides the mud I had a few small setbacks throughout the day (got a wire tangled in my rear wheel and had some minor mental errors). I still had a ton of fun! I returned home to 29+ inches of snow on the ground which made clean up hard (had to wash everything at the local car wash).
 Remember keep it between the trees!!
Thank you to my sponsors @Official Moose Racing @Keytime Motorsports @Enduro Engineering @Kenda @ NitroMousse @Seat Concepts @TCXboots @Checkpoint Offroad @HBD @DDC Racing @Braking @Acerbis @FMF @SMITH @IMS @Leatt @GPR @Mobius @G2 @Twinair @Eline @MotulGPR @EVS @G2 @Twinair

No comments:

Post a Comment