Tuesday, May 1, 2018

2018 MI Sprint Enduro - ISDE Qualifier


Event: ISDE- East Qualifier
Event Date: April 28-29, 2018
Series: Michigan Sprint Enduro
Location: Battle Creek, MI
Results: LOI E2 Class =  9th /  10th    Overall =  20th / 21st
Track Conditions: Sand & dry = combination motocross/woods  
Comments: This was my first time doing a race in the Michigan Sprint Enduro Series. The format was fun and I think this style of racing could help me in the Harescramble and Enduro series (pushing harder off the starting line). I look forward to competing in the Virginia Qualifier in a couple weeks.  
 
  
  
 Remember keep it between the trees!!

Thank you to my sponsors @Official Moose Racing @Keytime Motorsports @Enduro Engineering @Kenda @ NitroMousse @Seat Concepts @TCXboots @Checkpoint Offroad @HBD @DDC Racing @Braking @Acerbis @FMF @SMITH @IMS @Leatt @GPR @Mobius @G2 @Twinair @Eline @MotulG2 @Twinair

No comments:

Post a Comment