Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hixton



Saturday I rode the course on my mountain bike and the trail conditions looked awesome and I was looking forward to the race.  

After agreeing with everyone in my class we started the AA row a little different this time. Each rider was positioned in front of their fender. When the gun shot we had to run around the side then get on and start our bikes. My bike started right way and I was off the first corner in second place. I followed Strangfeld for almost a full lap then got by him and started to pull away from everyone. I was able to put in consistent lap times and charge the entire race. At the end of the day my fastest lap was the last lap. I finally felt like myself and had a great day. I would like to thank my sponsors and family for everything they do to help me get the overall for the day.  

Remember to keep it between the trees.  

 
 
 

 
 
 
 


Photos courtesy of Waage family.

No comments:

Post a Comment