Tuesday, July 29, 2014

PA National



Round seven of the National Enduro series in Cross Fork, Pennsylvania is in the books. The weather was great for the weekend. Saturday I rode the demo bikes then relaxed and got ready for Sunday’s race.

I was on minute 25 with Brad Bakken and long time friend Matt Stavish. The first test started out well but half way through I blew a corner and ended up getting wedged between two trees and a spectator helped me out. By the time I got myself out and going again I fought with arm pump for the rest of that section. As I started test two the settings we picked for this race were a little miscalculated and we were able to change them at the next reset. Going into the third test I wasn’t sure if my settings were going to be good or bad, but I was in the right direction and able to post my best test section of the day. This gave me more momentum going into test four. Test four went well. Matt and I were fender to fender the entire test but I was able to get by him and felt more confident in myself and my bike. Everyone was saying test six was going to be the most technical of the day and they were right. A lot of people switched to a trials tire and I wish I had done the same. I ended up 12th in Expert AA and 39th overall. 

We made progress this week on my bike and I would like to thank all my sponsors.

Remember to keep it between the lines.  

No comments:

Post a Comment