Monday, June 13, 2016

2016 District 16 Harescramble/Enduro - Marquette, MI

The Loose Moose as they call it was awesome. We got rain the day before and boy did they need it- just watching the club guys going out they were kicking up a lot of dust. This place is one of my favorite places to race and if we ever get a chance to trail ride I love coming up here. My day didn't start as well as I would of liked it to. In the first section I struggled with lappers trying to move over. They did a great job of it but they also had issues as two guys moved over for me and just as I was going by they both ended up falling into me- one only knocking me down. Once I got through that test the rest of the tests went really well for me. I kept my head down and tried to push all day as I knew there were some fast guys that would be doing the same. In the end I had a great and fun day and making the day even better was finding out I came home with the overall.

I would like to really thank my whole family and friends for all their help at the race and also to all my great sponsors!

Remember keep it between the Trees!

  @Moose Racing @Keytime Motorsports @Enduro Engineering @Kenda @Seat Concepts @Checkpoint Offroad @Bel-Ray @HBD @DirtTricks @Braking @Acerbis @FMF @SMITH @IMS @Leatte @GPR @EVS @G2 @Twinair



No comments:

Post a Comment