Sunday, June 19, 2016

2016 NEPG Round 5

It was a hot one in Huntersville, MN for round 5 of the National Enduros.
I am coming into this after a couple of wins in my local series with a lot of confidence and hoping to see if all my hard work is going to show in my results. It definitely did show since I had a solid day with little mistakes and kept charging in every section to finish 18th Overall and 5th in Expert AA. I was happy with myself because I was only 20 seconds from finishing 3rd in Expert AA class and 15th overall. I would like to thank all my sponsors and my family for all their help.

Remember to keep it between the trees!   

@Moose Racing @Keytime Motorsports @Enduro Engineering @Kenda @Seat Concepts @Checkpoint Offroad @Bel-Ray @HBD @DirtTricks @Braking @Acerbis @FMF @SMITH @IMS @Leatte @GPR @EVS @G2 @Twinair

Photo credit: Shane Moore
 

No comments:

Post a Comment