Tuesday, June 27, 2017

2017 District 16 Harescramble - Adams GP

Sunday June 25, 2017 - Adams, WI

This past weekend was a great one! I got to spend my birthday with my family and friends and racing my dirt bike. The Madison Motorcycle Club put on their first G.P. in Adams, WI. It was also my first time racing a GP as well. I signed up for two classes (my normal AA class and for more seat time 30+) and raced two 30 min motos. You couldn't have asked for better weather or track conditions on race day. The temps were cool and mother nature watered the course Saturday night making the sand moist and perfect. My Kenda tires kept me hooked up all day long to come away with two class wins and add to my points for the championship in the AA class. I would like to thank my family and friends for cheering me on all day and for their help throughout the day. Also, a big thank you to all my great sponsors for all their help. I couldn't do what I do with out all your help.

Remember keep it between the trees!!

@Moose Racing @Keytime Motorsports @Enduro Engineering @Kenda @ NitroMousse @Seat Concepts @Checkpoint Offroad @Bel-Ray @HBD @DirtTricks @Braking @Acerbis @FMF @SMITH @IMS @Leatte @GPR @EVS @G2 @Twinair

camping the night before the race
Future racer!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment