Monday, June 5, 2017

NEPG Round #4 National Enduro 2017

June 4, 2017 - Greensboro, GA

Round 4 of the National Enduro brought us to Greensboro, GA. The weekend looked like it was going to be a hot one with possible rain in the forecast. We got there some time Friday afternoon, we got checked into our hotel and got settled in for the weekend. Saturday we headed out to the club grounds where the start would be to get signed up and to visit with our racing family. Sunday rolled around and I was ready to get the day going. The trail looked like it was going to be perfect; they had gotten rain a couple of days prior and that made the dirt prime. The first four tests conditions were great for me, but as we lined up for test 5 it started to drizzle. It didn't make conditions slick until we got to the start of test 6. Test 6 got to be a little slick in spots but not to bad considering we were riding on clay. For the most part I had a good day. I was able to come home with first in my class and 31st overall. I am happy with my results but I know I can get better overall results so I have a few thing I am going to try and work on and hopefully try and get closer to the top 20 at the next round. I would like to thank everyone who helps me: my family for all their support before, during, and after my races and also to all my great sponsors because without you it would be a lot harder for me to chase my dreams.

Remember keep it between the trees!!

@Moose Racing @Keytime Motorsports @Enduro Engineering @Kenda @ NitroMousse @Seat Concepts @Checkpoint Offroad @Bel-Ray @HBD @DirtTricks @Braking @Acerbis @FMF @SMITH @IMS @Leatte @GPR @EVS @G2 @Twinair

photo credit: Shan Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment