Monday, September 24, 2012

Silver Dollar Shootout

Sept. 23, 2012


The weekend didn't go as planed. We took an early row to not have to deal with the dust and not have as many riders to try and get around. But I struggled to find the trail at times and actually got lost for a short time on the second test and lost valuable time. When we went out on the second loop there was actually a trail to follow and I was able to shave a minute off each of the tests on the second loop. If I would have had the same course on the first loop I would have been right with the leaders in time. The trail had everything from super tight woods, hills, river bottoms, to flowing fast trail to blasting down cornfields. We had a good time despite the problems and I came home with Fifth overall at the event. Not were I like to finish but salvaged the points I needed to wrap up the series and take home another State Championship Enduro title. I would like to thank all my sponsors that helped me achieve this and I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks. Also, I would like to thank my family for all that they sacrifice and do to help me do what I love.

Until next time keep it between the trees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment