Monday, September 23, 2013

Cranberry Bog Enduro!

9-22-2013

 
 
 
 
 
 
The SEWER club did another great job putting on their second closed course enduro of the year. Like the last one it was a lot of fun to ride. This time around we were in Adams, WI for the second to last round of the District 16 enduro series. The morning brought a brisk temp and frost but as soon as the sun peeked up it turned into an awesome day. They received rain earlier in the week and made the sandy soil almost as good as it gets. I picked minute one for the closed course format and I was ready for the day to get going. We were in store for six tests on the 9 mile course. The first three test were at 18 mph, the next two at 30 mph and the sixth test was at 36 mph. The first three tests we were all tied with zeros. The next three tests we did I was able to put a minute a test better than the rest of the field. I had a great day and made no mistakes and rode hard and smart for the overall win. I would like to thank all my sponsors and everyone else that has put their time in helping me this season. Thanks!

Remember keep it between the trees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment