Thursday, August 17, 2017

2017 District 16 Harescramble/Enduro - Roselawn, IN

This past weekend we had a double header in Roselawn Indiana. Saturday was a double points paying day as it paid Harescramble and Enduro points. Sunday was just a points paying Enduro. Saturday had a little different format as all the AA guys were split up into three different waves and were started 30 seconds in between each wave. I was on the first row. When the flag dropped I was second into the corner but the guy in front of me fell over and when I got around him I was in forth. I was able to pick off everyone but the leader as he was able to get a little bit of a gap on me as the course was super tight and I had to wait a long time to get passes made on the other guys in front of me. We had two more laps to do on the 11 mile course and we could do those laps whenever we wanted to (as long as we got three laps in by 5 o'clock). At the end of the day I missed second place by 10 seconds.  On Sunday I was having a pretty good day until test 3 when I tagged a tree with my bark buster and ended up falling off into a small ditch and lost a minute getting myself back up to the trail and going.  Just as I was getting going another rider in my class that was a minute behind me caught me. I was able to pull away from him but with all that time lost my day was over to be in contention for the win. I never stopped trying to ride hard and see what could happen. As you never know what could happen because it is racing. At the end of the day that time hurt me bad and I ended the day in 8th. I had a lot of fun but not the results I was looking for. I need to keep my head up and come into the next one ready and mistake free and I will be up where I belong. Like to thank my family and all my sponsors for all their support this year.

Remember to Keep it between the trees!!

@Moose Racing @Keytime Motorsports @Enduro Engineering @Kenda @ NitroMousse @Seat Concepts @Checkpoint Offroad @Bel-Ray @HBD @DirtTricks @Braking @Acerbis @FMF @SMITH @IMS @Leatte @GPR @EVS @G2 @Twinair

No comments:

Post a Comment