Tuesday, August 22, 2017

NEPG Round #6 National Enduro 2017

August 20, 2017 - Round #6 - Matthews, IN

Another trip to the covered bridge in Matthews Indian for round 6 of the National Enduro series.
Sunday was going to be a hot and humid day of racing as the forecast was calling for warm temps.
As Sunday rolled around it was a nice sunny day. When the clock clicked to 9:18 I hit the gas and was off for our first test of six. The first test went alright I was trying to get into a good flow but just was struggling a little. Test two ended up being a bad test for me as I had a pretty hard crash and lost some time getting my bike untangled from a vine when I went down trying to push to make some time back. After that I just tried to regroup and get back into a good flow and try and ride smart and finish the day out with no more mistakes. The temps rose late morning and it was a very hot and humid day. At the end of the day I came home with a 5th place finish. I am not happy with my results but that's what the day gave to me and I will take what I learned and work on what I need to do to get back to winning races like I started out the season doing. I would like to thank my whole family for all their hard work at the races and especially a big thanks to all my sponsors.

Remember keep it between the trees!!

@Moose Racing @Keytime Motorsports @Enduro Engineering @Kenda @ NitroMousse @Seat Concepts @Checkpoint Offroad @Bel-Ray @HBD @DirtTricks @Braking @Acerbis @FMF @SMITH @IMS @Leatte @GPR @EVS @G2 @Twinair

No comments:

Post a Comment