Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The first annual greg moss memorial race.

8-25-13

The first annual Greg Moss memorial race was a good time. Ryan and the rest of the Forest City riders did a great job laying out a fun course. They added a little extra this year as they put in an enduro cross section on the hill. The section took its toll on some of the riders, but was a great spectator spot to watch. Greg would have loved to see who had the skills to make it through. My day was pretty good. I got off to a decent start and was about 5th going into the first woods section. I tried to get around everyone as fast as I could so that the leader (Adam Bonner) wouldn't pull away from us. I finally got into second and tried to make a charge but Adam had to much of a lead by the time I had clear trail to put my head down and charge. I was slowly gaining ground to him but I just ran out of time. I ended the day in a strong second place with a pretty big gap back to third. I would like to thank all my sponsors and everyone else that has helped me this year.


Remember keep it between the trees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment